Saturday, December 1, 2007

My New Favorite Photographer

As a photographer, I LOVE looking at other photographers work. It gives me ideas for new things I want to try.

Fred Egan is so amazing, I follow his blog and I would encourage anyone wanting an engagement session or romantic wedding pics to look through his website and let me know if there is anything he does that speaks to you so deeply that you might want something similiar. His style is something that I feel is similar to Artisan too, so it wouldn't be hard to recreate something there that you love.

Here is a link to my fav engagement session that he did. The location is the sunny Texas beach, so we may not get so lucky, but I do have off camera flash equipment and we could use it to recreate the effect the sun is having on these amazing images!
http://www.behindthecamera.info/behind-the-camera/2007/8/26/jeff-caroline.html

If this sounds like something you would want to do, let me know!

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

I look at his blog all the time too! He's really grown a ton this year and become a spectacular photographer. I think he was influenced a lot by Jasmine Star. :) Miss you!