Saturday, December 1, 2007

INTRO TO BLOG

Hello everyone,

I have been contemplating writing a lengthly article for brides filled with advise and ideas for your wedding and how to get the best pictures etc. I am realizing this will be a huge project and I am constantly getting new ideas.

Instead of writing an article, I am starting a new blog to put all the ideas that I have. I really want it to be very interactive. If an entry I write triggers an idea for you, please share it in the comment section of the blog. If you ask me questions, and I think other brides could benefit from the answer, I will post it and alert Artisan brides that there is a new posting.

I also plan to include pictures from photographers that I am inspired by (there are some really fun ideas out there that I haven't tried yet) so if you LOVE something that is a new idea from another photographer, you can tell me! Please tell me if you love something or dislike something I post, because it will help me to get to know you and your style and your taste. I really want to go into every shoot with each of you knowing exactly the kinds of things you like. For example. If I post something really moody and dramatic and I get one if you saying "I love it!" and another one of you saying, "That just isn't who I am" I am getting to know you better in both cases.

Each week before every wedding I shoot, I scout the area of your event and contemplate in my mind ideas and poses that I think that specific couple will love. I appreciate feedback so much because it helps me to create in my mind a vision for what will knock your socks off and pictures you will cherish forever!

Looking forward to working with you all!!
Missy

No comments: