Sunday, December 2, 2007

Inspire Yourself with Magazines!

I often look to the lastest issues of Vogue, GQ, or Bride Magazines to get ideas for lighting and posing. While I may spend time doing this, I don't always incorporate everything I see or all the ideas in my head because I know it wouldn't be right for everyone I shoot.

I would like to invite you to compile images from a few magazines or from the internet (which would make it easier to send to me) that represent how you would like to see yourself in pictures. The more you bring your personality together with my ideas about how to make it work, the more awesome the pics will turn out.

It's also an exercise for me in learning better your style and how to best develop a vision for your wedding day. How awesome would that be? I am all about it!

Oh! I almost forgot the most important part! Tell me why you like the images you bring or send to me. If you love the light, I might think you love the pose and that would be counter-prodective

No comments: